* I am now a shareholder at the Vineyard Community Church in Springdale. I am honestly pretty excited about this. It feels legit. I've taken my time considering this and I feel pretty good about belonging to a non perfect church with non perfect people. But it's people that I love and who love Jesus.
* My brother moved out of my parents house to an apartment. Isaac and I are going to go see it on Sunday
* Julee's birthday is tomorrow. Aparently no one is supposed bring it up, but I have no idea why.
* Happy Birthday Julee
*At the end of 2008 I pulled a muscle in my chest during a nasty case of hiccups. Today I had a particularly fiesty hiccup episode at work. I ended up pulling a muscle in my back. Actually, it's more behind my left shoulder muscle. I made it worse tonight leaving church.
* I think Adam from Man vs Food is adorable.
* There are still TONS of volunteer roles left to fill at the Prom. www.vineyarcincinnati.com/prom
* we need lots of help being someone's buddy for the evening, registration, we need computers for registration, we need hairdressers and make up artists, girls to be a part of Deal or No Deal, parking lot volunteers, people to help others in the bathroom, dancers... you get the picture. Just go to the above link to register. If you have any trouble, let me know and I'll hook you up.
* I'm going to Myrtle Beach with my extremely hot husband and extended family members in the next month or so. I've never been before.
* I still desperately want a dog for Christmas.
* USA plays at least 4 back to back episodes of Law and Order: SVU How much better could it get?