Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Memories

I had to find my college diploma today for work, but while searching thru old boxes at my parent's house, I unearthed some happy memories.The above is a pic of me and my Great Grandpa Johnson.



The black and white pic is of my Grandpa Wilder. I never really knew him, but he's still important to my dad. I found out he was only 66 when he died. My dad's 58. Granted, he had a lot of health problems, but it's interesting.


My dad is a really clever dude. I found this e-mail from my freshman year of college. He wrote me a note and then ended with a silly poem. Sometimes I try and write a little ditty for peeps I adore, but it all comes back to my dad. Who I adore.


This one was sent in April of 1999. It was nearing finals time again. Dad liked to update me on my Mom, my brother John and the family dog, Lucy.



This one made me laugh out loud. My brother received it from Conner Middle School. It might be my favorite.

























No comments: