Saturday, April 24, 2010

gettin' there

I don't see it, but I'm down 22 lbs. but that still counts, right? If I worked harder at it, I'd lose more, but I've been lax for a while.

Since I met my first real "goal" at 20lb, I went to Bath and Body works to get these special gloves that I've been wanting for forever..... They were sold out. argh. The rep suggested that I get the socks instead. I looked at the price - $25. Um, no. They're just socks.

I started getting stressed out, so I ended up buying lotion from the Stress Free line. That made me happy. And then I bought a few other things. I had a bunch of coupons, so that dramatically reduced my final price. Sweetness.

I am tired. Had a lot going on lately. I miss my friends. I don't really ever have a day off anymore and this bums me out.

The dog pooped inside 2x today. TWICE! I'm scheduling his neutering soon. Payback. not that neutering and pooping even have a common link....

This is a ridiculous post.

No comments: