Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who Should Die From A Bug Bite?

This is my friend and one time mission-trip bunkmate, Angie Boehmer. She's all forms of awesome sauce. 

Angie happens to be moving to Nigeria this summer. She's a nurse, a Jesus lover and all around great gal. She'll live there for over a year, using her medical skills to help the good folks stay healthy and not die from diseases caused by mosquito bites, diarrhea, malnutrition and dirty water.  

I don't love asking for money (nor has she asked me to write this), but helping Angie get/live over there is super high on my importance list. Isaac and I donated a bit today. It's super easy, just follow this link. Angie's SIM # is 035768.

If you'd like more information on Angie's ministry partners, check out SIM, SSE (Self Sustaining Enterprises) and Vineyard Cincinnati.

You can also follow Angie's blog at www.hopeoverflows.wordpress.com

And please, feel free to share this with all of your friends : )

1 comment:

Portland Pest Control said...

I really enjoyed your article. More power to you!