Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Dog and His Bowel Movements

Love my new doggie. His name is Cassius Clay Kevin Stambaugh. He's a 7 wk old boxer.

Isaac and I are trying to teach Cash that we are totally down with him doing his business outside. However, today Cash has not been so awesome. After waking up at 6:45am to take him outside and standing out there with him for forever, he convinced me that he truly did not have poop. And stupid me, I believed him. So we came in, he got his treat for peeing outside, and by the time I had taken my coat off, I noticed something sticking out from underneath the guest bed. He had in one swift motion, ran to the back of the house, crawled underneath the bed and pooped. He's been having horrible gas and diaherra lately, so at least I was "blessed" by 2 hard(ish) turds this morn.

Then tonight, after I had taken him out TWICE, Cash got peeved because I had the nerve to actually fix dinner instead of fixating on him..... And then he got super quiet and polite and kinda hid.... which seemed weird... Anyway, so I started my search of the house. And this is what I found in my bedroom.
I made Isaac clean it up when he got home. That was probably rude of me, but I had already cleaned up a small puddle of urine and had burnt part of the dinner, because of the dog.

Isaac cleaned it up (by that time, apparently it had dripped into the base of the register) and flushed the poo and paper towels down the toliet. Wait - paper towels! So then the toliet overflowed on Isaac. We didn't eat dinner till 8pm.

Potty training is hard.

2 comments:

... said...

I have never wanted a dog less than I now do after seeing these pictures!

And the word verification down below is 'butopot'. I think we all know what that means.

Anonymous said...

thank you for verifying this account with pictures! (says sarcastically) :) Just think after you potty train your puppy you can come help with potty training livi! :)