Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little more snot, a little less fever

I was really kinda whiny yesterday, wasn't I? It's amazing how attitudes change when you fever finally breaks and you've had a full 24 hours of rest. I've been on antibotics for a full 24 hrs now, so I'm no longer contagious. I cough a lot more today and I can't quit blowing my nose (so please don't hold my head - or shake it) and I still sound like a she-man. But I've done a couple loads of laundry and I did do the dishes. But most everything that I have put at the top of my "super important, can't wait another minute" list has been put on hold. I feel kinda bad for that. But at the same time, putting everything before my health and sleep probably put me in this position. And I'm not complaining about any of the things I took on. I took them on because I believe in each of them. I'm really excited and happy to be a part of them. I just need to rearrange some priorities a little. Scale back on some and I've already dropped some others. It's a weird juggle. But as I've learned several times over the past weeks, I have to sleep and quit eating so poorly. Who am I kidding - I will probably always eat poorly. I will probably always be really fat. But that's another blog for another day. But I do tend to eat my way thru stressful situations, whether it's for the caffine or simply something to do with my hands or for the sheer comfort.

I'm not sure if I'm had a true night off in 4 weeks. I come home from work and work on side projects. My lunch breaks on spent on side projects. I love my side projects. I just have seemed to cram them all together. Silly, confused me.

As a side note, for those of you who were wondering about the pee incidents at work - they seem to have subsided. I must have raised enough stink. lucky me.

2 comments:

John Arns said...

you raised enough stink to trump the pee incidents.

see what you did there ?

SarahBethWhite said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. And by the way... I loved your pee stories/rants. I wish you could tell me stories every day :)

love you.