Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's something that I really want to blog about but feel like it might be a bit inappropriate or maybe just a tad rude. And with the amount of tack that I have... maybe I shouldn't.

Well, what the heck... here's the politically correct vague version. There are rules set up for a reason. Everyone should learn them and work together as a team. Learning more than one character is a good idea. Agree and accept will take you a loooooonnnnnggggggg way. Just because you can cuss and talk all dirty doesn't make you an "adult" and certainly doesn't make you funny. The people I have surrounded myself with are not only incredibly witty and intelligent but naturally funny and truly work hard as a team. And because they follow the guidelines laid out for them, they look good as a group.

I have a very funny friend who I wish would become a Jedi Knight. Or at least a Wookie.

No comments: