Saturday, December 6, 2008

Late Night

I got home from Norwood last night around 12:45ish? Maybe 1am. who knows. anyway, i just remember I took a hot shower in an attempt to thaw my limbs out (the {re}gifter shoot was outside last night). I got out 25 minutes later. then feel asleep looking at the computer on the couch/waiting for Isaac to get home. He got home around 2am? maybe?? Anyway, he took a hot bath in order to thaw out and then at some point I actually went to sleep in our bed. We are so beat.

I woke up today at 11:49am when Isaac called from work to let me know that I shouldn't go out. Apparently, it's slick. And snowing quite a bit. Anyway, I've had a headache ever since.

I'm doing some laundry, dishes and I need to get off of here so I can write a script. (More on that later) Then it's time for some Christmas decorating. Or painting my toenails. whichever.

No comments: