Thursday, December 11, 2008

lucky me

Diane Keaton's glasses bug me. She's way prettier without those tinted things. For that matter, everyone else is as well. Tinted glasses to do not flatter anyone. Glad I got that off my chest.

Today is my 2 year anniversary at work. I may complain every once in a while because what I do isn't very glamorous, but honestly, deep down, I really like that job. Even though the mortgage industry has been down the past several years, my employers have treated me well and kept me on board. And that means a lot. And I believe in that company.

1 comment:

John Arns said...

Good for you ! It DOES mean alot to be treated well on your job. I had a supervisor a few years ago I'd done anything for... because he was good to me and caused me to want to do a good job. and at the time I had a great deal of pride in our company. I even told my boss he couldn't retire until I did... didn't fly, tho, cuz he retired 2 years ago. I couldn't bribe him to stay.