Monday, December 8, 2008

What's In A Name?

I'm watching The Santa Claus 2 on The Disney Channel. I wish I didn't like it so much, but I really do. Tim Allen is funny. And I really liked his Michigan commericals this past summer. I actually considered going. And did you know that the head elf Bernard is now on the tv show, Numbers?

So the other day when I started this blog, I spent like 50 minutes trying to find a blog name that wasn't already taken. No one should spend that long on a blog name. So I finally came upon Intertwining Emotions and Chin Hair. Both I find to be true on occasion but I wasn't sure how serious people would take me with a name like Chin Hair....

By the way, the mastermind behind the {Re}Gifter at VCC, Brad Wise, also came up with a cool idea for a blog. I get to help with it. Basically, each Monday night I send out a unique photo and you then have until the following Monday at 11am to write a blog entry involving the photo and it can only be 110 words or less. Check out www.110words.blogspot.com or send me an e-mail at the110experiement@yahoo.com to join.

I might pee myself if I don't get off of here. And it's on commerical break. So I won't miss any Santa Claus 2.

No comments: