Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bet You'll Never Guess What I Know

I have 5 followers now. I feel as if people are hanging on my every word...

I read a couple of nights ago that Jody Davis is returning to The Newsboys. From some reason that news made me really happy.

Also, I must have been the last one on the planet to realize that Ray Boltz, famed Christian artist from the 90's, came out publicly as a homosexual. An ex-wife, 4 or 5 kids... Baptists everywhere are condemning him to hell. Next time you hear "I Plege Alligance to the Lamb" or "Thank You", think of this story.

Oh, and in slightly more interesting story... I also learned several nights ago that I interviewed Katy Perry. That's right, "I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot n Cold" Katy Perry. Way back in like 2000 or 2001, Victory Videos (parent company to The Zone- the tv show I hosted on) went to GMA (Gospel Music Association) in Nashville. They were planning on trying a new show and I was going to be a host (none of my interviews were ever used. The show never aired)... we shot a bunch of interviews and I always remembered this girl named Katy Hudson. She was only like 15 at the time and she had a tiny red nose ring that looked like a zit. Katy was trying to push a new christian cd. She was cute and fiesty but I couldn't figure out why she was there. She hadn't released any cds or videos yet, and we were a music video show. And she really dug Plus One. Anyway, I used to check up on her online every once in a while just to see if she ever did anything...She sang on some POD song a while back and dated Matt Thiessen for while... Anyway, she changed her name and obviously her thoughts on some things... I just thought it was interesting. hmmm.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Doing research on Katy Perry's "Katy Hudson Days" and stumbled across this blog... AHHH LOVES IT!! :) Wow!! :) I think it's so neat! :) Do you still have the interview you did with Katy? Trying to uncover the whole Katy Hudson era thru my website, katyhudson.ca :)