Saturday, July 10, 2010

my foot. my foot. my foot is on fire.

just going to mention how sad I am that out of the 3 people that read my blog, only one of you responded to my stupid prayers post...

Nearer God to Thee suddenly popped into my head...

my foot is asleep

not that many people entered the contest to name QCP's fanbase. more than slightly bummed.

apparently gray hair has been hiding out in the back of my head for a while now. anger.

my foot is still asleep

it's flipping cold in here

Isaac's editing his movie. I have a feeling he'll be doing this for a while.

I accidentally signed myself up to work 21 days in a row. so, so dumb.

trying to wake my foot up

despicable me is so cute. I loved it.

I also love annie murphy. and debbie boyd. and julee cifani. and jess docherty. and jessie stegman.

I think I will try and convince Isaac to go eat at Brotherton's tomorrow. The veggie omelet is beyond delicious

my foot is kinda starting to hurt now.

I miss my sister-in-laws...

I may go and watch some snl in bed now

No comments: