Sunday, July 11, 2010

photos that make me laugh

Oh tom foolery. My grandma made me that jacket. It has road signs all over it. It's hard to wrap one's mind around how stylish I looked in 6th grade.


This is the year that I dressed up like a prostitute for Halloween. I remember that I cut up an old t-shirt and wore a peach (flesh-colored) turtleneck under it. And lots of accessories. And my fav hat and leggings. And a skirt that almost came down to my knees. I'm not sure if I knew what a prostitute was back then.




Actually, I just really like this photo. At our old house in Burlington. About 27 years ago...


I don't ever remember Winnie the Pooh being so ugly.


My mom made us matching Christmas sweatshirts. Yeah, you can be jealous of the hat. HA!


My brother looks like a beaver here.



3 comments:

bshawise said...

the lawn/garage chair photo is so great.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I love the Debbie Gibson hat. The 9 year old in me is VERY jealous.

BMuchmore said...

p.s. i read your blog too--we totally had matching christmas sweaters in my family and i was hat girl too!! nice pics---nice blog (you make me smile) bmuchmore