Sunday, July 4, 2010

lessons and a little more switchfoot

Things I have learned in the past 30 years...

1) Money will not make me happy. It just makes me comfortable for a bit.

2) Taking a job based off of a salary is stupid. See #1.

3) Finding something that you're passionate about and actually being able do it is exhilarating.

4) Truly loving people is hard and stressful. I am not really good at it yet.

5) Just because you're passionate about something doesn't mean you excel at it. See #4.

6) I tend to learn lessons and then immediately forget them because the situation has changed.

7) I am always surprised by my own stupidity.

Below is one of my new favorite songs. That jon foreman, he's a smart man.

ps- I personally hate the fake videos with lyrics, but there's apparently not a "real" music video out yet and I'm not intelligent enough to figure out how to shrink the video done and make it stay, so all you hear is the music....

No comments: