Monday, July 19, 2010

part 2: these shorts were made for walking


Part Deux: I sent myself this photo of Cash on our walk last Thursday. It just arrived in my e-mail. I feel like the Pony Express wouldn't have failed me as much as AT&T has lately.....

ps -check out his tongue. if there was ever a KISS cover band made up of dogs, Cash would be Gene Simmons paws down.


Part Un: Cash needed some quality time today, so this morning he and I went on a little run thru the neighborhood. Except, after about 4 feet, I quickly realized that my new shorts weren't up for the task. Apparently I bought them a little too big...

So we walked for 1.7 miles. It took us roughly about 50 minutes, so it was kinda of a slow walk, but I was sweating so much, I didn't care. In that mile I lost 1lb in water weight. That seems silly to me. I also carried Cash's poo in a bag for about 97% of the trip. About a mile into the journey Cash got really sleepy and found a nice yard in the shade to take a nap in. It took a while, but I convinced him to get back up.

Then I had pizza and 3/4 of an ale for lunch.

No comments: